Recipe source: WendyinKK
Few blades of pandan leaf, shredded and knotted
10gm agar-agar powder (approximately 1 Tbsp), use less if a softer texture is preferred
125ml coconut milk
Drops of food colouring, if preferred
1. Bring 750ml water and pandan knot to a boil. Lower to a simmer for 5 minutes or until you can smell the pandan.
2. Add in sugar, adjust the taste to your preference, making it slightly oversweetened.
3. Mix agar powder with 125ml water. Stir and pour into the boiling syrup. Bring it back to a boil, turn heat to medium low.
4. Add in food colouring and then pour in the coconut milk, don’t stir it and let it come back to a full boil. Turn off the heat. Remove the pandan knot.
5. Wet some jelly moulds and shake off excess water. Pour the agar agar into the moistened moulds.
6. Let it cool down and solidify. Best served chilled.